Multiple Libraries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Libraries

Is there a way in DVDFab Player 6 (6.1.0.2) to have more than one library? From the Setting menu -> Library there is a drop down to select a Library but the only option is "Local Library". I do not see any available options to create additional libraries. Does anyone have any experience with creating more than just the Local Library?

To create additional libraries is not supported, I will pass it to our product manager.

Comment

Hello there,

I won't start a new thread, but I will just add a request that is very much associated with the one Celestious made.

Indeed, DVDFab Player 6 only allows one "local library" for the time being, but this wording suggests that a remote (or distant) library could be considered. I am currently converting all my physical DVDs and BDs into iso files thanks to DVDfab, which are stored on a Synology nas. When my laptop is connected to my local network, everything plays brilliantly with DVDFab Player (better than with any other piece of software, that sometimes can't switch audio tracks, or can't play a specific iso), but it would be absolutely great if I could access my movies remotely, for I live abroad part of the year. It would be a great addition, for I think that many people could be in the same situation.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
      X