Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.2 incorrectly displays Dolby Digital Plus 7.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.2 incorrectly displays Dolby Digital Plus 7.1!

Hello dear DVDFAB team,

I noticed that the DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.2 that the sound format does not display Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 correctly.

See appendix about incorrect display from player.

For correct display see DVDFAB 11.0.9.1.

Please adjust.

Occurs with any movie with Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, no matter what language.

Please display as in DVDFAB 11.0.9.1. The presentation is correct.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

I have passed your report to our developer.

Comment

Hello dear DVDFAB team,

when can an update be expected to fix the error shown above?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.3 does not fix the error shown above.

Please look at the text of the two attached pictures.

You can see that - DVDFAB 11.0.9.7 displays - Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 - correctly, but - DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.3 - does not.

Please place Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, i.e. the display in the player, as in DVDFAB 11.0.9.7, since this audio format is displayed correctly there.

You can understand the display error using any Blu-Ray that contains any language version that is stored in Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 format.

When can an update be expected to fix the error shown above?

Thanks for your efforts.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about it, I will urge the developer to look into it.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

Is there already a point in time when the update will appear that fixes this display error?

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team, I know you are working on fixing this display error that were shown earlier, but I would be very happy if this problem, which is known to have several version updates, is corrected accordingly.

Thank you for your efforts.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.4 does not fix the error shown above.

Please place Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, i.e. the display in the player, as in DVDFAB 11.1.0.4, since this audio format is displayed correctly there.

You can understand the display error using any Blu-Ray that contains any language version that is stored in Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 format.

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

They know about the error, nagging will not fix the issue. They always fix whatever it is that's broken, they will fix this also. Chill out.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.5 does not fix the error shown above.

Please place Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, i.e. the display in the player, as in DVDFAB 11.1.0.6, since this audio format is displayed correctly there.

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

when can an update be expected to fix the error shown above?

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.5 does not fix the error shown above.

Please place Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, i.e. the display in the player, as in DVDFAB 12.0.0.6, since this audio format is displayed correctly there.

The display error only occurs with DISC formats.

With MKV files, Dolby Digital Plus is recognized, but the number of audio channels is incorrect.

MKV files show E-AC3 5.1, although it should be E-AC3 7.1.

As already noted by Chameleon, the type of error is known to the DVDFAB team, but when will the update come to fix it?

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.6 does not fix the error shown above.

Please place Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, i.e. the display in the player, as in DVDFAB 12.0.0.9, since this audio format is displayed correctly there.

With MKV files, Dolby Digital Plus is recognized, but the number of audio channels is incorrect.

As already noted by Chameleon, the type of error is known to the DVDFAB team, but when will the update come to fix it?

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

Just as a reminder and in the hope that this will be fixed in the near future with the next update, as the error has been known for a long time.

Pictures as above.

-------------------------------------------------

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.6 does not fix the error shown above.

Please place Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, i.e. the display in the player, as in DVDFAB 12.0.0.9, since this audio format is displayed correctly there.

Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Working...
                            X