Cannot interact with menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot interact with menu

I cannot interact with the menu on the TV show "WWII in HD". The arrow keys don't work. The mouse doesn't work. I can't click on or select anything of the three options: Play Episodes, Select Episode, Setup. I was able to use another player I just wanted to let you know.

TV show "WWII in HD"
    Is it DVD or BD?
    If it's BD, please copy and zip all the files except the .m2ts and send it to our FTP, thanks.

Comment

It's a BD. Do you need this info from each disc or will disc 1 be enough? Thx.

Comment

I've uploaded the info for the first disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
          I've uploaded the info for the first disc.
          Thanks, I've passed the file to our developer.

>>>>update:
          It's hdmv , please zip all the .m2ts files that are less than 1 GB and send it to us to help resolve the issue. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in responding. Just an FYI when you edit a post to add an update it does not send us an email telling us we have a notification or a new message or reply so we don't know there's been an update. Please put the update in a new post so we'll be notified.

I'll look at getting the zip together tonight.

Comment

The files should be uploaded to the FTP server by the time you read this.

Comment

Is your FTP full by chance? I've tried multiple times and it always gets to 13% complete then stops with a "Connection Limit Reached" message.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post
                  Is your FTP full by chance? I've tried multiple times and it always gets to 13% complete then stops with a "Connection Limit Reached" message.
                  Please try again, I have removed some old files.

Comment

OK I'll try again overnight tonight thx.

Comment

The rar with the m2ts files has been uploaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X