Probleme mit dem Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probleme mit dem Player

Hello people, I have to get something going on here. I have various problems with the DVDFab Player6.
    1. I am German, I live in Germany, all of my film files, iso or mkv or whatever, have German names, all settings in Win10 and also in the DVDFab products are all set to German (as far as this is possible) and still the player finds only English texts and descriptions and Bluray covers in the data of the media library. All systems and drivers are up to date.
    2. For some time now, the player has also been generating for all inf files or nfo files or ini files or whatever for files that are in the same folder as the films themselves and have the same name (the ending is of course different), also a picture in the media library. So it looks as if the corresponding film exists twice or even three times. If you try to delete the entries in the player version 6.1.0.2, the player crashes after the third file at the latest or freezes. In version 6.1.0.1 it does not freeze but the next day the pictures are all back. It just annoys to delete everything every day.
    I hope the English can be read because I edited it with the Google translator.

Hello, about the two issues you reported:
    1. It could be that there is no Germany metadata. But please visit this site https://www.themoviedb.org/movie
    and see if there is Germany description available for the movie you check. Give us some examples.

"all inf files or nfo files or ini files or whatever for files that are in the same folder as the films themselves"
    2. Do you mean that under the movie folder, there are, for example, one MP4 video file, one .nfo, and one .INI and then you will get 2 or 3 covers displaying in the library?

Please screen shot the directory and other related screenshots to help us understand it.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

ok, i took some screenshots. I also checked some films on the website https://www.themoviedb.org/movie and found them all in German.
      2. A cover is also shown for each entry with the same name but different ending, whether it does not matter for MP4 or MKV or JPG or INI or NFO. If he does it (it doesn't always happen), a cover is shown for each entry, sometimes even different covers of the same film, but not in German.
      Attached Files

Comment

much more
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the update, but the images are too small to see clearly, maybe you can attach them to a Microsoft .docx file, and then send it to us.
          Also, please take a screenshot of the folder where you saved those files, we want to see the folder structure, thanks again.

Comment

meinten sie das mit Ordnerstrucktur?
            Attached Files

Comment

sorry, did you mean that with folder structure?

Comment

Hello, ???? no solution in sight?

Comment

I went back to version 6.0.0.1 to try it and found that many films now show the German covers without changing anything in the settings.

Comment

reading the metadata (cover) also only takes about 5 seconds, previously it was sometimes over a minute

Comment

with version 6.0.0.1 at least that seems to work with the German covers at the moment. But the images and films shown in the list of collections (the English ones) are still available and can no longer be deleted. So there are duplicate entries, for English and for German. Also in the Videos directory, no entries can be deleted, even entries from films that are no longer available are displayed there and cannot be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by DonPromillo View Post
                        meinten sie das mit Ordnerstrucktur?
                        Okay, we will check, please kindly wait.

Comment

I tried the new version 6.1.0.3 but the problem was not solved. I am back to 6.0.0.1

Comment

does anyone care about the problem at all?
                            There is no feedback at all here.

Comment

Sorry for the issue on the latest version, regarding the German meta, please use the previous version for now, you can completely remove the Player version and then remove its Document folder to install v6.0.0.1 to try again.

Comment

Working...
                              X