Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading times taking more than 30 seconds

Hi,

I have updated my Windows system to Windows 10 version 2004 (OS build 19041.450).

Your Player's versions 3/5/6 are now taking a minimum of 30 seconds to over a minute to load a movie!

Is there a conflict with the latest release as I did not have loading issues with the previous 1909 version?

player.log
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sieveis; 09-03-2020, 11:59 AM.

discs are slow

Comment

I am not talking about discs! I am talking about folders and Iso files running from an M.2 drive.

Comment

We will see if we can reproduce and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post
          Hi,

I have updated my Windows system to Windows 10 version 2004 (OS build 19041.450).

Your Player's versions 3/5/6 are now taking a minimum of 30 seconds to over a minute to load a movie!

Is there a conflict with the latest release as I did not have loading issues with the previous 1909 version?

player.log
          We can only reproduce this issue while we open a lot of programs at the same time. Please reboot your PC and then run only DVDFab Player 6 to see the result.

Comment

I updated to version 488 as Microsoft advised one of the fixes was for slow programs.

Tested after re-boot, just windows explorer/DvdFab 6 player and 8 out 0f 10 playbacks work fine. The other two take up to a minute to open.

It may just be the release types that are causing this delay on the updated system.

Comment

Working...
            X