DVDFab Player Ultra (and DVDFab Remote)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Player Ultra (and DVDFab Remote)

Two questions actually. First, I downloaded the latest DVDFab Player Ultra (paid for) and tried to play the Roger Waters Us+Them Blu-Ray, however the text on the actual Menu screen doesn't show up. It works ok on another disc I tried, so I'm not sure why not on this one?

Second question. I tried DVDFab Remote on my iPhone with the software but it didn't Scan (ie doesn't recognize DVDFab Player). It does recognize the main DVDFab 12 software on my PC, however nothing shows up on the iPhone app. No settings, just a blank blue screen?

1. Please take a screenshot of the Menu screen and show us.
    2. DVDFab Remote doesn't support to work with Player 6.
    Please specify the phone model and version, thanks.

Comment

Hi there
      I've taken 2 screenshots. One is how it is supposed to look with the Menu. The other is how it looks on DVDFab Player. I should also mention that I am in Australia but the Blu-Ray is region free.
      I have the iPhone 6 Plus. However you don't need that info as DVDFab Player 6 doesn't work with it.
      William
      Attached Files

Comment

If only this Roger Waters Us+Them Blu-ray has this problem, please send us a copy of the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream. I will send you the FTP via PM, thank you for your support in advance.

Comment

I shall do what you suggested very soon. Just thought I'd mention after some investigating over the past two days that I have discovered that the issues are very likely to do with BD-J! I played it through PowerDVD, which was fine. However, I have Nvidia Shield TV and it won't play via a Gamestream link I have tried from PowerDVD. DVDFab Player would work perfectly if I had the proper Menu as it appears the same way as on PC.
          I then created an ISO and have tried playing it through the softwares above to the Shield, but same result.
          I then played the ISO directly on the Shield through Kodi with Blu-Ray Menu selected, and got a screen message telling me that it couldn't play the Menu due to a BD-J implementation (or words to that effect).

Obviously it's another Java issue.

Comment

Hi Magnu, thanks for the info. The files requested in post #4 are mainly for addressing the BD-J issue, please upload those files to our FTP.

Comment

Working...
            X