• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Language for the first program start on a fresh Windows installation

Dear DVDFAB team,

It would be very convenient if the DVDFAB Media Player,

when the program is started for the first time,

after the initial installation,

on a fresh Windows system on which a DVDFAB Media Player version has never been installed before,

the system language is automatically adopted for the standard language of the program.

For clarification.

I don't mean the installation language, but the standard language after the initial installation on a Windows system on which no previous version of the DVDFAB Media Player was installed before.

Many Thanks

Normally, the installation language and the display language of the first run should be the same as the system language.
    What's your system language and what language do you have in Player 6?

Comment

Hello Mona,

my system language is german.

The installation process is also carried out automatically in German, but when I start the program for the first time, the default language is English.

So I have to switch to German manually.

It would be great if the standard language were also German.

As soon as I have switched to German, the German language remains even with updates.

I only have to change it manually when installing a completely new installation on a system on which the program was not previously installed.

I think this is fixable.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Hello Mona,

A small supplement.

The case is identical in the DVDFAB Downloader and in the DVDFAB Passkey.

See relevant post.

Oh, it would be great if the display problem of Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 in DVDFAB Media Player Ultra is finally resolved.

The problem has been known for 1 year.

I think this is fixable.

Many Thanks.

Comment

The case is identical in the DVDFAB Downloader and in the DVDFAB Passkey.
          Okay, we will check.

Comment

Working...
          X