Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.7 incorrectly displays Dolby Digital Plus 7.1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.7 incorrectly displays Dolby Digital Plus 7.1!

Hello dear DVDFAB team,

I noticed that the DVDFAB Media Player Ultra 6.1.0.7 that the sound format does not display Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 correctly.

See appendix about incorrect display from player.

For correct display see DVDFAB 12.0.2.3.

Please adjust.

Occurs with any movie with Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, no matter what language.

Please display as in DVDFAB 12.0.2.3. The presentation is correct.

The display error only occurs with DISC formats.

With MKV files, Dolby Digital Plus is recognized, but the number of audio channels is incorrect.

MKV files show E-AC3 5.1, although it should be E-AC3 7.1.

Thanks in advance.

Version 6.1.0.8 did not bring any improvement.

Please represent as in DVDFAB 12.0.2.6.

If something is unclear, please ask.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Version 6.1.0.9 did not bring any improvement.

Please represent as in DVDFAB 12

If something is unclear, please ask.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

Update 6.1.1.0 did not fix the incorrect display of Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 or E-AC-3 7.1.

In the case of a ripped file, e.g. in the MKV format, E-AC-3 5.1 is still displayed, although it should be E-AC-3 7.1.

With a Blu-Ray, AC3 1.0 or 2.0 is displayed, although it should be E-AC-3 7.1.

The developer can simply take the representation from DVDFAB 12.

It's true here.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

Update 6.1.1.1 did not fix the incorrect display of Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 or E-AC-3 7.1.

In the case of a ripped file, e.g. in the MKV format, E-AC-3 5.1 is still displayed, although it should be E-AC-3 7.1.

It's true here.

For comparison:

The error described above only occurs with 7.1 audio channels.

The display is correct with 5.1 audio channels.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Dear DVDFAB team,

Update 6.1.1.2 did not fix the incorrect display of Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 or E-AC-3 7.1.

It's true here. For comparison: The error described above only occurs with 7.1 audio channels.

The display is correct with 5.1 audio channels.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I can understand that you want this displaying issue to be fixed. It's not yet, the developer in charge has aware of it already. If it's fixed, it will show related info in the changelog. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona,

good to hear the developer knows about it.

The relevant display error - see explanations from previous posts - has been known for over a year.

Up to and including version 6.1.1.5 the error has not been resolved.

I hope the bug will be fixed soon.

In the meantime, some motivation for the developer

YouTube でお気に入りの動画や音楽を楽しみ、オリジナルのコンテンツをアップロードして友だちや家族、世界中の人たちと共有しましょう。

Best regards

Comment

Hi Mona,

The relevant display error - see explanations from previous posts - has been known for over a year.

Up to and including version 6.1.1.6 the error has not been resolved.

動画,ビデオ,共有,カメラ付き携帯電話,動画機能付き携帯電話,無料,アップロード,チャンネル,コミュニティ,YouTube,ユーチューブ

Best regards

Comment

Hi Mona,

Up to and including version 6.1.1.7 the error has not been resolved.

動画,ビデオ,共有,カメラ付き携帯電話,動画機能付き携帯電話,無料,アップロード,チャンネル,コミュニティ,YouTube,ユーチューブ

Best regards

Comment

Hi Mona,

Up to and including version 6.2.0.0 the error has not been resolved.

Is there now an exact date and / or version release when the bug will be fixed?

If the developer does not want to fix this error, such information would also be helpful. However, I have full confidence that the responsible developer can solve the problem described above quickly.

To avoid misunderstandings, I hope my ambition to eliminate this problem will not leave any DVDFAB employee uncomfortable.

Best regards

Comment

Hi Mona,

Up to and including version 6.2.1.1 the error has not been resolved.

Is there now an exact date and / or version release when the bug will be fixed?

If the developer does not want to fix this error, such information would also be helpful. However, I have full confidence that the responsible developer can solve the problem described above quickly.

To avoid misunderstandings, I hope my ambition to eliminate this problem will not leave any DVDFAB employee uncomfortable.

The introduction of a 64-bit version was very nice.

Best regards

Comment

We will release a new version of Player soon, please kindly wait and then try again. Thanks.

Comment

Hello DVDFAB team,

PlayerFAB 7.0.0.0 fixed the problem.

I am delighted that the problem has been resolved.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X