Toolbar remains onscreen after quitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolbar remains onscreen after quitting

Bug: If you run both DVDFab and Player, the latter's toolbar frequently remains onscreen after you quit it.
    Attached Files

We haven't seen this on our side. Please provide more information.

Did the toolbar remain on-screen forever until you end the task via task manager or just for a while?

Comment

I have noticed this on my machine also - Win10/64. Having DVDFab open isn't a requirement in my case as the tool bar will sit on the bottom of the screen no matter what is open. It stays there until I go into task manager and kill it. The next time it happens I will try to gather more info.

Comment

Hi Rich, thank you for the info, we will run more tests and see if we can duplicate it.

Comment

Yes, the toolbar remains onscreen until I select it and press Alt-F4 to quit the application.

Note that--in general--this only occurs when I'm running Player and DVDfab x64 at the same time. Because the latter's Preview function tends to be a little slow, I sometimes find it useful to use Player to preview content on the DVD that I'm about to rip after selecting the titles in Ripper.
          Last edited by zapt; 05-11-2021, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X