No announcement yet.

DVDFab Media Player freezes when playing BuRay copied using DVDFAB Bluray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Media Player freezes when playing BuRay copied using DVDFAB Bluray copy

I just ripped Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides (2011) on BluRay with DVDFAB BluRay copy and I can't play the BluRay on DVDFab Media Player. Player freezes until I have to force close and there was no issues copying the BluRay. So I tested the BluRay files on PowerDVD and they play without a problem.

Hello???????????

Comment

Originally posted by shoeboxman View Post
      I just ripped Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides (2011) on BluRay with DVDFAB BluRay copy and I can't play the BluRay on DVDFab Media Player. Player freezes until I have to force close and there was no issues copying the BluRay. So I tested the BluRay files on PowerDVD and they play without a problem.
      Please try to use a different copy mode like Simple mode to have a try and see if it will make a difference.

If still have a problem, please post the log files. Thanks.

Comment

I'm copying the disc with BluRay Full Disc copy BD50. Please explain what Simple copy mode is because I believe that's how I'm copying everything. I believe the problem is with the DVD Fab player and not DVDFAB BluRay Copy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	play mode.png
Views:	254
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	397044
          Sorry, typo. In Player 6, please set it to use Simple mode to load the disc to playback again.

Comment

Okay disc works using the simple mode for playback

Comment

Working...
            X