DVDFab Player v6111/6112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Player v6.1.0.9 (Win) DVDFab Player v6111/6112

There is an Issue when you install either of the new versions when you have version 5 installed. When trying to play with version 5 it takes all the attributes of version 6?

Uninstalling versions 6111 or 6112 and re-installing version 6110 then both versions work as separate players. I can then set a different Region for each player.

Can this be looked at in future versions please or are you not allowing 2 versions to be compatible on the same system?

There is still the minute delay when trying to play releases in Menu Mode with Both versions as previously mentioned!

May I ask why need to run both Player 5 and Player 6 on the same computer?

When trying to play with version 5 it takes all the attributes of version 6?
    About this part, what attributes do you refer to?
    Only the region part (see image attached)?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	region code.png
Views:	184
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	398669

Comment

The attributes I refer too are that it displays as Version 6 in the Title Bar instead of version 5! The settings and backgrounds are of version 6 rather than version 5. So for all intents and purposes although I am clicking the DVDFab 5 Player shortcut (or dropping a release onto the shortcut), it appears to be opening Version 6 DVDFab Player!

I have 3 versions on my PC 3, 5 and 6. Some releases do not always play with version 6 but do in version 5 especially in Menu mode, (Version 3 plays older releases when 5/6 do not). I will not go through all the releases I have tried with you. I have both players set for Region A and B respectively, it is just easier to drop an Iso file or Folder stored on my HDD onto their respective shortcut icon.

I have other players on my system to test playback in order to know DVDFab has removed the Region/Country codes of my backups especially the ones I have purchased from another country.

The latest release of version 5 and the latest ones of version 6 still have a minute delay when showing the Menu or playing when a menu item has been selected on 6 out of ten Movies/TV Shows that I have tried. This was mentioned to you before and the reply from yourself was that you only had that happen when there was more than one app running on your system. I advised at the time that it was only the DVDFab player that was the main app running and no other apps were running in the background to hinder the player. The other player's do not have this delay.

I am seriously considering not renewing my Prime Membership and reverting back to my Lifetime DVDFab of when I made the original purchase. You are doing a lot of Modules/Apps that are on my system and like other members each have their own issues.

Comment

Working...
      X