DVDFAB Player for iMac, No playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB Player for iMac, No playback

Good evening, 3 days ago i bought dvdfab all in one lifetime with dvdfab player ultra, i create 2 bluray's with menus as a folder to my iMac and 1 right to Asus BD recorder, and after i burn them (the folders), the player cant play both, i press play but nothing happens, it seems to start but again in welcome screen, they play only with drag and drop (at once first episode without choice to go to the second episode etc.) Any help? Thank you very much for your time!

Please offer more details.
    How many videos files did you add for the conversion, which menu template did you use?
    Please provide the dvdfab_internal log file too, we will follow your steps to create a copy and try to duplicate the playback issue.
    Thanks.

Comment

Good morning, i create with dvdfab 3 blurays, two with episodes (with menu), and 1 movie without menu, all these times , i put my blurays to my external bluray player and when the player reads the disk and i press play when its ready to starts, stops at once, also when i drag and drop the folder to dvdbab player it starts without problem (also i tried with another player and the blurays played at once when i press play) Thank you very much!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X