3D iso and 3D disc Problem View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D iso and 3D disc Problem View

Problem playing 3D iso and 3D Disc. on Media Player since the summer what ever Version that was. I have 3D TV with Micro-Polarizer (Row-Interleaved) screen. I see what looks like I'm looking through a Big Hair Comb left and right eye. Tried downloading some older versions but still see the Comb Effect in Both Left and Right Eyes. Never had the Problem in the beginning of the 2021. I have over 225 3D movies. My 3D TV works my Ultra HD LG Player with No Problems.

Just to confirm, did you set the Player to play the 3D media in 3D, and have you enabled 3D playback on your TV?
    You may try to adjust the settings here to see if it will make a difference.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211224-175528.png
Views:	215
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	404448

Comment

Yes to 3D settings in Player but using the Auto Setting movie plays in Anaglyph I have been using Micro-Polarizer LCD 3D setting and have a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super video card which has been working Great since Day One. I have D/L new drivers yesterday still doing the same.

Comment

Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us, I will have the developer check, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X