PlayerFab 7.0.0.0 - Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayerFab 7.0.0.0 - Feedback

Great to see the DVDFab media player is still evolving. I especially like the new monochrome theme. I was going to eventually request a dark mode or equivalent to replace the original color photo but the new default theme takes care of it.

I had already requested it for Player 6 and I'm still holding out hope that the devs can add a SBS output option to the 3D display modes so I can keep and play full quality MVCs in VR players that only support SBS. If it can't be easily implemented as a built in feature, perhaps adding support for LAV filters and MadVR is more practical?

It would also be nice if I could save playlists as files on my computer. I like having different lists saved that I can drag and drop into the player when I want to load them up.

Customization of the navigation pane and library posters would be a welcome addition. I would really like to add my own library sections including one specific to "3D Movies" and another one for "Shorts". I probably wont end up using the "My computer" section or "IPTV". Consider adding a way to close unused navigation panels and restore them through a sub menu or settings. DLNA support could be handy if you're aiming to be the all in one media player to compete with.

I noticed there's no upgrade license option available yet to unlock the new VIP Streaming modules. Hope there's plans to make that an option for preexisting Player 6 users.
    Last edited by wemickna; 01-01-2022, 03:02 AM.

I noticed there's no upgrade license option available yet to unlock the new VIP Streaming modules. Hope there's plans to make that an option for preexisting Player 6 users.
    You can upgrade to PlayerFab AIO from the buttom of the page: http://www.dvdfab.cn/player7.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220104-195303.png
Views:	369
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	404919
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Appreciate the information Wilson.

Its probably a more niche use case but I just thought it would be awesome if PlayerFab had an entire SBS 3D interface you could switch on. I've recently been playing around with a branch of Kodi called DSPlayer that has this very feature and has Plex integration. Because it also has support for LAV Filters and MadVR I can browse through my 3D movie library with SBS turned on and then open a MVC file in SBS without out ever having to turn off SBS in my display. It would be perfect if it didn't crash when I try to use it in Bigscreen VR.

Here is a clip I made showing what I mean. It would be so cool if PlayerFab could do this as some point!

Comment

Working...
      X