Playerfab only plays Amazon in PlayerFab's browser window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playerfab only plays Amazon in PlayerFab's browser window

For all other services I subscribe to, videos are recognized and played as PlayerFab would normally play things. But for Amazon only, when I start any video, instead of recognizing that video is playing and switching to the player window proper, the video just starts playing in the integrated browser window, as if PlayerFab doesn't recognize that I've started a video. This limits me to 480 resolution and also prevents me from playing video fullscreen.
    Is this a currently limitation of Amazon Prime Video for all PlayerFab users, or am I experiencing a malfunction?

Are you using the latest v7.0.0.9? Please update to have a try.

Or you can click the video to see more and see if it will switch to the player window.

If still have a problem, please zip the whole log folder of PlayerFab and send it to us to help diagnose the Amazon playback problem. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Are you using the latest v7.0.0.9? Please update to have a try.

Or you can click the video to see more and see if it will switch to the player window.

If still have a problem, please zip the whole log folder of PlayerFab and send it to us to help diagnose the Amazon playback problem. Thanks.
      Yes I'm on 7.0.0.9. You got it though, I was launching videos straight from my list or the home screen, and it wasn't swtiching to the player window when I did that, but if I go to the title page for the movie/episode first, then it switches to the player window. Perhaps this something that can be fixed in a future version!

Comment

Originally posted by singemfrc View Post

Yes I'm on 7.0.0.9. You got it though, I was launching videos straight from my list or the home screen, and it wasn't swtiching to the player window when I did that, but if I go to the title page for the movie/episode first, then it switches to the player window. Perhaps this something that can be fixed in a future version!
        I will have the QA team check if they could duplicate it.

Comment

Working...
        X