Audio lagging/ quick preview not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio lagging/ quick preview not working

Having an issue when playing 4k videos with the audio lagging behind the video also the quick preview hover over is not working at all with any resolution and when I rotate videos they end up flipping to the bottom corner of the player instead of the center

Do you have an audio-lagging problem when playback other non-4K videos? Please provide the log folder so that we can check.

About the quick preview problem, please take a screenshot to show us. Thank you.

Comment

Quick preview

Just hover the mouse over any part of the playback progress bar, a time-stamped thumbnail will pop up. Therefore, users could quickly move to their wanted parts.

(this feature is just simply not working at all)

Comment

Originally posted by Dbarts5w View Post
        Quick preview

Just hover the mouse over any part of the playback progress bar, a time-stamped thumbnail will pop up. Therefore, users could quickly move to their wanted parts.

(this feature is just simply not working at all)
        I believe you meant this one. It works sometimes. I will have the developer check the problem.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220718-150753.png Views:	0 Size:	143.5 KB ID:	412720

Comment

Working...
        X