Playerfab 7.0.1.1 Last Playback Position Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playerfab 7.0.1.1 Last Playback Position Problem

Problem was on Playerfab 7.0.1.0 and now at Playerfab 7.0.1.1 also.
    Remember last Playback Position is activated.
    Have also deactivated and start and activated and start again, but not helps.
    When i close Player and start again Video starts from the beginning.
    I have deinstalled an new installed Playerfab 7.0.1.1 and Problem is the same.

Edit:
    Now Player has crashed and it starts from this Point in Video when i start Playerfab 7.0.1.1
    Last edited by Mig10; 05-14-2022, 11:19 AM.

I will have the developer check the Last Playback Position Problem.

Comment

Have the same Problem again.
      After a clean installation from Windows 11 Pro i installed Playerfab 7.0.2.1 x64.
      Remember last Playback Position is activated.
      Have also deactivated and start and activated and start again, but not helps.
      When i close Player and start again Video starts from the beginning.
      have deinstalled an new installed Playerfab 7.0.2.1 and Problem is the same.
      Attached Files

Comment

When playback a disc using Menu mode, it does not support remembering the Last Playback Position, we will implement it in the future.
        If you were trying to playback a regular video file and get the problem, please give us the video, we will test it to see where the problem is.

Comment

I playback regular video files. I tryed different files but it not remembering the last Playback Position, allways starts from the beginning.
          Logs are attached at last post.
          Last edited by Mig10; 08-01-2022, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Now i tried on my Notebook, when i start Playerfab it update to Version 7.0.2.1. I start a regular video file and then i close Playerfab and start again and video also starts from beginning and not from last Position.

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
              Now i tried on my Notebook, when i start Playerfab it update to Version 7.0.2.1. I start a regular video file and then i close Playerfab and start again and video also starts from beginning and not from last Position.
              Please provide the latest log file, I will get the developer to check again.

Comment

Here is the Logfile from Notebook
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
                  Here is the Logfile from Notebook
                  I have passed the log file to the developer. Before they feedback to us, just to confirm, did you tick the option "Remember the last playback position"?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220803-110748.png
Views:	129
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	413216

Comment

Yes i have tick the option "Remember the last playback position"
                    Now i made Update to PlayerFab 7.0.2.2 and now Remember last Playback Position.
                    Notebook i will try tomorrow.

Comment

Notebook i have also Update to PlayerFab 7.0.2.2 and now also Remember last Playback Position.

Comment

Thank you for the update, glad it works.

Comment

Working...
                        X