Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayerFab v7.0.1.4 (Win) Playing Blu Rays and Netflix video issues

I just purchased PlayerFab on the weekend and I noticed a couple things:

1. When trying to watch Blu Rays particularly TV series I have issues with getting past the the opening screen where they play the video from the production company (It stops) and selecting various items in the top and title menus.

2. I am watching Virgin River on Netflix and when I start a episode the audio from the highlighted video on the front window plays when trying to watch my selected show. For example they were highlighting Midway, so for a minute or so I was watching Virgin River with the audio of the trailer for Midway playing as well. I could not turn off the audio from the trailer.

Can anyone please tell how to address these issues?

About #1, did you try to use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to control the menu to see the result?
    You can also use the Simple play mode to play it to see the result.

As for #2, we will fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

About #1 Okay the keyboard keys works. Any future update will allow you to use the mouse?

Another thing I have found, I have been watching Virgin River on Netflix on another device and I am partway through an episode. However, when I load it it starts where I left off them stops and reanalyses the video and shows an episode menu list on the right hand side of the screen and restarts the episode. Also I think it does not remember where you stop, when I started watching Virgin River and stopped mid episode, when I tried to watch on another device Netflix had not remembered where I stopped watching.

Comment

About #1 Okay the keyboard keys works. Any future update will allow you to use the mouse?
        Some menu format doesn't support using the mouse, there is no solution.

We will check the Netflix playback problem.

Comment

The Netflix playback issues, do you have any idea when that will be fixed? Ta Jim
          Last edited by jamesm; 08-19-2022, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesm View Post
            The Netflix playback issues, do you have any idea when that will be fixed? Ta Jim
            We do not duplicate the problem with the latest version, please kindly give the latest version a try.

Comment

The same issue is still there with Netflix and I checked my other 2 subscriptions (Amazon and Stan) and the same playback issue is present. I have watched shows up to a point on other devices and when I try and watch on Playerfab they initially start al the last point watched and then goes to the following screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 31_08_2022 , 23_39_38.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	414629

Then after a while it restarts the episode or the point at which it was last played in Playerfab (not other devices).

Comment

Okay, I will have the QA team try again. Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us as well. Thanks.

Comment

I am not sure which log file you need, so I attached all logs in the appropriate my document folder.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have been watching Virgin River on Netflix on another device and I am partway through an episode.
                    The developer wants to confirm which device do you refer to. The PlayerFab on another computer?

As for the image attached in your previous post, do you mean that is the window where you left off on the other device?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer wants to confirm which device do you refer to. The PlayerFab on another computer?

As for the image attached in your previous post, do you mean that is the window where you left off on the other device?
                      Yes, when I watched it on my TV, Roku Box (in Aus Telstra TV) or PC App

Comment

Working...
                      X