No announcement yet.

How do you use PlayerFab? PC or TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayerFab v7.0.2.1 (Win) How do you use PlayerFab? PC or TV?

Hello, everyone,
    what devices do you use PlayerFab on? Only on the computer? Or is that also possible on a large TV? How do you use the player?​

Originally posted by Komet View Post
    Hello, everyone,
    what devices do you use PlayerFab on? Only on the computer? Or is that also possible on a large TV? How do you use the player?​
    see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/playerfab.htm?...d=downloadpage
    supports both TV & PC

Comment

Thank you very much, but I know this site. I'm looking for a hardware with windows 10 where I can install PlayerFab on it and connect it to the TV. Hence my question how you do it. Did you connect a desktop PC to the TV, or how does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Komet View Post
        Thank you very much, but I know this site. I'm looking for a hardware with windows 10 where I can install PlayerFab on it and connect it to the TV. Hence my question how you do it. Did you connect a desktop PC to the TV, or how does it work?
        I'm the same. I'm sort of looking for something that allows me to play discs from my computer on my TV without having to use DVD Fab to temporarily rip it. I'm also I guess interested how good it is for that, choppy, smooth for 4k UHD

Comment

If you have a computer with a hdmi output terminal - you can run a wire from the computer to a hdmi input on the tv. I do that with my laptop which has hdmi output. In my case, I connect it to the hdmi input on my home theater receiver which is also connected to my tv, so I can get full surround audio as well as HD video on the tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
            If you have a computer with a hdmi output terminal - you can run a wire from the computer to a hdmi input on the tv. I do that with my laptop which has hdmi output. In my case, I connect it to the hdmi input on my home theater receiver which is also connected to my tv, so I can get full surround audio as well as HD video on the tv.
            The server with my optical drives is on another level. I was hoping for more something that would work like a Plex server but be able to use discs as well as local files.

Comment

Working...
            X