No announcement yet.

PlayerFab poster icon problem (2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayerFab v7.0.2.1 (Win) PlayerFab poster icon problem (2022)

Hello everyone!

Why does the DVDFab Player program on PC leave black stripes on the sides of the poster (cover)? The poster has the right size... why does the program not auto-expand the image in the file?

Why can't the icons of media files be scaled in this program menu? Does anyone know if it is possible to display media files in this program menu as a list somehow?

These big folders with black stripes look terrible, they look crooked. The folder display type cannot be changed in the settings...

There is no such thing in other programs, for example in CyberLink PowerDVD. In CyberLink PowerDVD, the program generally adjusts the correct display of the icon itself, regardless of the pixel size of the image poster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfabplayerforum.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	417418​​

Please update to the latest v7028 to try again and see the result.

Comment

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Did not help Black bars still in place in the latest v7028

CyberLink PowerDVD displays the same posters normally and perfectly.

When will the PlayerFab software be updated? Will the next update of the program not have this problem with black bars?

Please write to the developers of the PlayerFab program, do the same as in the CyberLink PowerDVD program, independent display of the poster without black bars on the sides.

Thanks in advance!​

[SPOILER]Click image for larger version

Name:	fabplayerandcyberlinkcomparison.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	417588[/SPOILER]​

Comment

How can I solve this problem? Mona, help me, please. Maybe somewhere in the program folder there is a file responsible for adjusting the movie poster in the program menu? Can I open and adjust the size myself?

Comment

The developer could not duplicate it, they haven't found out why yet

Comment

The developer could not duplicate it, they haven't found out why yet
            I hope this bug is fixed as soon as possible

Comment

Name:	dvdfabplayerforum x64_7028.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	418211

Name:	dvdfabplayerforum x64_7030.png
Views:	206
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	418213

Help!
              Attached Files

Comment

Since we could not duplicate it, could you please send one short movie to us to better check?
                Also, where did you save the sources?
                Please zip the log folder and send it to us.

Comment

Since we could not duplicate it, could you please send one short movie to us to better check?
                  Also, where did you save the sources?
                  Please zip the log folder and send it to us.
                  A short film of 29 mb in size is not uploaded to your forum... I can't write to anyone in private messages... on which file sharing service do you upload files?

+ I have several Log folders in the "My Documents" folder, does not load the forum​

Comment

Installation folder path: D:\Soft\DVDFabPlayer

Note: When installing the program on a computer, you have to manually move the folder with the Chinese name after installation to the correct folder that you originally wanted to install.

Comment

You may upload the file to a googledrive or dropbox or you may check the FTP info. I will send the FTP info to your forum registered email too, please kindly check and feedback the related info via email. Thanks.

Comment

You may upload the file to a googledrive or dropbox or you may check the FTP info. I will send the FTP info to your forum registered email too, please kindly check and feedback the related info via email. Thanks.
                        Replied to you by mail

Thank's for your time​

Comment

Hello, Mona! Happy New Year!

In 2023, the problem with the black stripes on the poster is still relevant. In the new version of the program (7034), the developers have not fixed this problem yet

Name:	dvdfabplayer2023forum x64_7034chinesefoldername.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	420337 - this is Chinese folder name. This name is automatically set to the folder. The path lies in the folder D:\Soft\DVDFabPlayer, but the folder with this symbols is still installed by itself outside

Name:	dvdfabplayer2023forum x64_7034.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	420338

Answered by mail too.​

Comment

Thank you very much for your responsiveness and help!!!
                            The only thing I want to ask is why the poster is not full-size? The stripes have disappeared, it has become much better without black stripes, but the poster is not displayed at full size. I would really like to have a full display of the icon in the poster in future updates, it would be very cool if the user could change the view in the main menu of the video player (for example, a list or a tile)

Name:	dvdfabplayer2023forum x64_7035.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	420809

Mona, thank you very much. My respect

Comment

I am glad to be helpful

the poster is not displayed at full size. I would really like to have a full display of the icon in the poster in future updates, it would be very cool if the user could change the view in the main menu of the video player (for example, a list or a tile)
                              This part has been passed to the person in charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X