Question on how to use playerfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayerFab v7.0.2.1 (Win) Question on how to use playerfab

I have about 10 terabytes of movies and TV shows that I have DL. I have them in indifferent listed directories. In order to get them to list properly in playerfab do I have to put them all into one directory? I can't seem to get them to show up properly the way I have them. Any help would be appreciated. If this is the wrong place for this question you can DM me with an answer. Thank you.

Originally posted by corwin46 View Post
    I have about 10 terabytes of movies and TV shows that I have DL. I have them in indifferent listed directories. In order to get them to list properly in playerfab do I have to put them all into one directory? I can't seem to get them to show up properly the way I have them. Any help would be appreciated. If this is the wrong place for this question you can DM me with an answer. Thank you.
    see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/media-p...=player6_forum

Comment

Well I DL the file but it is a manual for DVDfab. I'm having an issue with playerfab so this doesn't help much

Comment

Well I DL the file but it is a manual for DVDfab. I'm having an issue with playerfab so this doesn't help much
        in that link, just scroll down, look under media player - media library

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that for me, but this is my question. All of my movies and TV shows are in separate directories such as Action, Comedy and Drama. I can't seem to get them to list properly. Do I have to put ALL movies into 1 directory and let playerfab sort them?

Comment

I can't seem to get them to show up properly the way I have them.
            Please describe this part with more info, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X