List of issues with Playerfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of issues with Playerfab

Instead of creating thread after Thread, I am going to post everything into 1 post from what I've seen so far , now that I am purchased it, and not happy with it.

1. Takes forever to close the program.
    2. No option to disable parts of the library.
    3. CD/DVD checks every time you open a video file on your HDD, which makes your DVD player crash if your using it for something else.
    4. Advertisements popping up
    5. you cannot split screen it on your screen in Windows 11. like you can with other programs. (none of the DVDfab programs seems to do that)
    6. clicking on the time line for jumping in a movie lags.. and randomly freezing the screen. if you do it too fast, ii will crash.
    7. no simple remote to use for Blue ray, using the cursors is lagging real bad for browsing the menus.
    8. no auto detection if you use headphones or speakers.. you manually need to change it in the setup.
    9. to have subs permanent turned on you need to set it in the setup.. why not have it change when you right click and turn the subs on ? and leave it on or off.
    10. resume from last play randomly keeps freezing on "loading....." like it's checking on the internet something.

Logs are attached
    Attached Files
Working...
X