Mpc-hc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mpc-hc

I am trying DVDFab Bluray Passkey with MPC-HC. It works great except for one thing, Subtitles can not be turned off. You can select all the various subtitle options (English, French, etc) but cannot disable them. Disable or "No Subtitles" is not an option within MPC-HC. Can this be fixed?

This not Passkey problem but rather MPC-HC problem. You need to right click when playing the movie and select subtitles to turn off and edit settings or at top left of MPC-HC screen select Navigate-Subtitle Language and turn them off
    Last edited by AGJ; 11-28-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Mpc-hc

When using Passkey, the option to turn off subtitles is grayed out with right button click. Under Navigation - Subtitles, "No subtitles" is not an option under the dropdown

Comment

The Navigation top left works for me when I have Passkey running

Comment

Solved

It doesn't for me, but I did find a work around. I can click on the ffdshow video icon and turn subtitles off. MPC-HC and passkey works great

Comment

well glad you figured it out since passkey does not alter subtitles as it the program used to play that needs to be adjusted. Strange though that you not able to access subtitles in navigation though. maybe corrupt install of MPC-HC

Comment

Working...
            X