Not working with Nero Recode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not working with Nero Recode

I am trying to use passkey 8.007 and nero recode to burn a copy of Twilight : Eclipse.

I let pass key run and do its thing. They I open nero 7 and select recode. I try to open the disk and it says there is an internal error the vobu address is out of bounds.

Is there a setting on Passkey I can change to make this work?

Not trying to be mean or something.
    But without ripping to harddrive and running fixvts of the ripped folder.
    you are going to get nowhere.

so for now you can pray. (unless you run fixvts)

Comment

you need to be using Advanced I/O Mode when you use Passkey with Nero Recode. Right click the Passkey icon in the notification bar bottom right of computer screen next to the time. Select settings-General and Change I/O Mode to Advanced

Comment

I tried the advanced I/O mode and got the BSOD several times. I gave up and bought DVD Copy. Maybe future versions will play nice with recode better.

Comment

You can try recode's "deep analyze" to see the result.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            You can try recode's "deep analyze" to see the result.
            working fine here with deep analyze had to try it because every program I have used passkey works with but nero recode was one I had not tried.

Comment

I did Avatar with nero recode with passkey 8.0.0.8 without changing it to advanced IO with no problems the movie plays fine.

passkey 8.0.0.8 is now on the home fab page http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm looks like he forgot the link in his post the author.
              Last edited by XX14; 12-06-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X