infinifilm movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

infinifilm movies

Why doesn't it remove all the protections to "infinifilm" movies? I've tried 2 different movies and neither one will work. I am using this program with "winxdvd ripper" and all the other movies work fine but when I put in the "infinifilm" movies it will only rip about 1 minute.

Please tell us the movie name, and better the order link, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

The movies are "Austin Powers - Goldmember" and "Rush Hour 2"

Comment

Would you have a buy link for these movies as well what region are they from as I have all Austin Powers DVDs and as well all 3 Rush Hour DVDs and have not had any issues. Then the 2 DVDs you mentioned are the only ones from the sets that have the InfiniFilm feature

Also which version of winxdvd ripper are you using

Edit: Forgot to mention to try with Pathplayer Disabled as those 2 movies may not require having it set to enabled
        Last edited by AGJ; 12-18-2010, 11:22 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

I am using the free edition of WinX and these movies are all region 1. I also have another movie "Final Destination 2" (also infinifilm) that wont rip. It is only the "infinifilm" movies that I am having problems with.

Comment

Originally posted by ccic2491 View Post
            I am using the free edition of WinX and these movies are all region 1. I also have another movie "Final Destination 2" (also infinifilm) that wont rip. It is only the "infinifilm" movies that I am having problems with.
            Do what fengtao said and post a buy link for the movies so he can look into it. I have all 3 of the ones you mentioned and will give a try with WinX as well but I think it has to do with Pathplayer. Did you try with Pathplayer Disabled as that might work as they are fairly old DVD releases

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            Please tell us the movie name, and better the order link, thanks.

Edit: What are you ripping the DVD to an avi, mpeg, etc?
            Last edited by AGJ; 12-19-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I think they want you to buy the Platinum version but maybe fengtao can figure something out. Here are buy links from amazon for the 2 DVDs that not work for me

Rush Hour 2

Austin Powers in Goldmember (Widescreen Edition)

This is a buy link for the Final Destination 2 I have that works and it from the Final Destination Thrill-Ogy

Final Destination 2
              Last edited by AGJ; 12-19-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

My post is probably useless as I have the fullscreen version but Passkey did pop it although it took nearly 5 minutes with pathplayer enabled and ImgBurn to read the disc.
                Did you both try with I/O mode set to advanced when using winxdvd ripper?

Edit: I tested Goldmember btw.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                  My post is probably useless as I have the fullscreen version but Passkey did pop it although it took nearly 5 minutes with pathplayer enabled and ImgBurn to read the disc.
                  Did you both try with I/O mode set to advanced when using winxdvd ripper?

Edit: I tested Goldmember btw.
                  There not any Problem using Passkey with ImgBurn just problem using Passkey with WinX free DVD Ripper and Advanced I/O mode or Pathplayer Disabled did not help

Comment

You're right but I just didn't see anyone suggest trying advanced IO mode with WinX free DVD Ripper but I was pretty sure you did because I know you have experience with Passkey.
                    Sounds more like WinX free DVD Ripper can't handle the DVD structure instead of a protection issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X