Nero Recode Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nero Recode Help

I bought Passkey to work with Nero 7. I have yet to get it to work. My understanding is I should some how be able to just put a dvd in the drive with Passkey 8.0.0.8 running and use nero recode to burn the disc. I have tried with multiple dvd's it does not work that way for me.

I tried the advanced I/O it just gives me BSOD in both vista ultimate and 7 Pro. I tried running passkey with in compatiblility mode for xp and that still did not allow me to use advanced I/O. I am using an older custom built PC, quad core, 4 GB Ram, 2 hard drives total 1.5 TB, Nvidia 9800 video card, lite on dvd burner and asus dvd burner, Dual boot Vista and Windows 7. parifin coufin(sp?) is installed for use if needed.

I am trying to do back ups on DVD 5 and neither drive seems to work better or worse. Nero recode fails right after it imports the video and I get options on the dvd. It says I am out of memory with 2 GB ram free or just stalls without the advanced I/O mode.

The same DVD's that are failing to work with Passkey work fine when I use DVD fab. I am using the recode an entire dvd to dvd option in nero recode 2.5.0.6. It so far is not working unless I use dvd fab to put the dvd on the hard drive first and then recode. I really want to get around this step and make this a simpler process. Since I find dvd fab too hard to use to remove trailers, directors cuts and sales junk just using it is not an option at this time.
    Last edited by Devlish; 12-16-2010, 06:14 PM.

Did you read the replies on the first thread you started on this subject?

Comment

Yes I tried several and then went with the method I am using now. I gave up reading it after it didn't help. I use deep analyze as a standard setting.

I hoped giving more info for the problem with recode rather than one disc might help but murphy's law being operative I found a way to use DVD fab that works for me as soon as I fixed the typos and tried to make the post clearer.

I think I found a solution using dvd fab and will just consider the purchase of passkey a donation for the hard work you do. Please kill/delete the thread.
      Last edited by Devlish; 12-16-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

that other thread of yours is only one page

Comment

I know realized that as soon as I read the post. anyway thanks for trying to help.

Comment

Working...
          X