old customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old customer

I am confused without getting a straight answer from customer support. My question to them was: "As a customer who purchased the original SuperPack which included DVD Region+CSS Free, shouldn't I get the DVDFab Passkey which has replaced it."
    Replies have been (Dec. 30, 2010) "dowload your key and put it in for PassKey registration" (this did not work), followed by (Dec. 31, 2011) "activities for the free offer of DVDFab Passkey for DVD is closed now. We offer a 30% discount on all DVDFab Passkey lifetime now, please don't miss this chance.
    Anyone else in this situation?? Not really fair for those who purchased something with supposed "lifetime, never expire" guarantee.

Did you go to the DVDFab.com website and register in the Members area using the original email used to purchase with? I did and got my free key for Passkey. Here link to members page go there and register to see what you get http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

Comment

did this without success
      P.S. I have a customer ID, "supepack", "never expire" on screen in Members section... I download the key and get "The registration key you input is incorrect, please try again"
      Hence my communication with customer support...
      When I open PassKey option for DVD shows "Trial User, expire time January 1, 2011".
      Last edited by stonefield; 12-31-2010, 02:07 PM. Reason: amendment

Comment

The SuperPack was never mentioned in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=9377 not sure where it was available when it was. Also a lot of users who bought DVDIdle Pro and DVD Region+CSS free have received their keys already so I would keep contacting them and refer them to the link I posted as well.

Comment

thanks!

Thanks for the advice
          Finally received my key today

Comment

Working...
          X