Blurays will not read with passkey enabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blurays will not read with passkey enabled

I have HP Quickplay on HP pavillon. Just recently when I play a bluray i will receive an error just playing the disk. The error says to make sure my player supports AVCREC protected disks. I disable passkey and it works fine. I am using vs8.0.1.8. These happens on commerical and burned discs.

I have upgraded to 8.0.1.9 and have disabled the virtual clone drive detected for PowerDVD and still have the same issue.
    Last edited by brsband; 01-11-2011, 04:41 PM. Reason: new information added

And if you try Arcsoft Total Media Theatre, the same?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I do not have any other software installed that plays blu-rays. I prefer not to purchase something when I have something that was working fine and came with the computer. I will test by downloading the trial version reply with the results.

I downloaded the trial version Total Media Theather and couldn;t get anything to play on it. It would just stall and hang with or without passkey turned on.
      Last edited by brsband; 01-11-2011, 10:00 PM. Reason: updates

Comment

Also, i downloaded the latest free version of other software and it is working fine with HP Quickplay. This makes me believe the issue is with passkey

Comment

I just tried it with Bankjob, no problem.
          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I do not know what Bankjob is, but being as the "other" decryption software is working fine with Quickplay and Passkey worked just a week ago with it as well, are there other options?

Comment

Working...
            X