Passkey with DVDFab????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey with DVDFab????

Why would you use this with Fab?? Does DVDFab bluray copy not already remove all protection??
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

You don't use it with DVDFab, only if a newer Passkey is available than Fab (regarding protections).
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Would not matter if Passkey was newer than the main DVDFab program since Blu-ray decryption is on the same DVDFab server that both programs use for Blu-ray decryption. Once the decryption added to server both programs can do the same Blu-ray without updating to newer version

Comment

I was looking at the product info and it says it can be used with Fab??? Just could not figure out why! But thanks for the reply!!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Some keep default settings when installing so Passkey would start with computer if default setting used. If you then start DVDFab that would mean Passkey will be running so would need to work together so not cause conflict with each other. Also Passkey I think will be more aggressive when opening a DVD/Blu-ray since it an on the fly decryptor

Comment

Working...
          X