Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v 8.0.2.2 not working with DVDFab for DVD 8.0.7.3

Hi,

I recently purchased a license for DVDFab Passkey and installed version 8.0.2.2 on my laptop. The installation itself wasn't a problem.

However, after running Passkey, my DVDFab for DVD (version 8.0.7.3) would not read any discs at all. DVDFab runs like it's reading the disc (in other words, it asks me to pick a region), but then nothing comes up after that. It fails to read all DVDs, even when I 'manually' browse again to find the DVD drive.

But I noticed that when I uninstalled Passkey, DVDFab for DVD would run smoothly again.

Could you kindly help me fix this problem? It really bothers me since I just paid for the license and I can't seem to get Passkey to work correctly at all! (By the way, I'm using Windows XP.) Thanks in advance for your help! I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by LG27; 02-10-2011, 06:06 PM.

You should right click on the DVDFab Passkey icon and have it disabled while you use DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
      You should right click on the DVDFab Passkey icon and have it disabled while you use DVDFab.
      Hey, thanks a lot! I think that fixed the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
        Passkey has a feature so you not have to disable it. Go into settings and under Exclusions make sure dvdfab.exe is selected
        I have that setting as default in Passkey (it was default when you installed the program) and apparently it doesn't work as intended.

Comment

Go into Setting - General-- UN-check the box that says run Passkey on windows start up..

It will always be disabled until you manually start it.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X