Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAB! Directory and some questions about this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAB! Directory and some questions about this...

Out of curiosity I installed Passkey to see the contents of a BD I recently bought because I cannot back it up. Apart from the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders I also noticed a FAB! folder which make me wonder if I bought a copy!?!?
    Google doesn't give me an answer to my question so I'm asking the DVDFab community.
    Thank you for helping me out.
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision... (Faithless)

Pioneer SC-LX81 - Pioneer BDP-LX91 - KEF KHT 5005-2 - Philips 46PFL9705H-12 - HDI Dune DUO - Harmony 900 - ReadyNAS NVX

rename from 'AACS'
    resigned

Comment

Originally posted by Double-UA View Post
      Out of curiosity I installed Passkey to see the contents of a BD I recently bought because I cannot back it up. Apart from the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders I also noticed a FAB! folder which make me wonder if I bought a copy!?!?
      Google doesn't give me an answer to my question so I'm asking the DVDFab community.
      Thank you for helping me out.
      Yes, if the disc already had a FAB! folder, you bought a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by j&b View Post
        Yes, if the disc already had a FAB! folder, you bought a copy.
        Xubin's response was not very clear. It is possible that Passkey is renaming the folder on-the-fly and you did not buy a copy.

The folders themselves should be viewable without passkey. I suggest you close passkey, insert the disc, and check.

Comment

Like xubin said already Passkey rename the AACS Folder to FAB! and when you disable turn off Passkey that FAB! folder goes back to AACS folder.

Comment

Working...
          X