Sound no video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Sound no video

Am using an LG Bu-Ray burner with a non HDCP compliant ViewSonic monitor interfaced through DVI connections. Before purchasing PassKey Blu-Ray my Power DVD 10 program would refuse to play the Blu-Ray disk because of the non compliant monitor. After installing PassKey Power DVD 10 did not object any more and started playing the disk but all that was played was the sound.
    The movie plays on like everything is normal but the screen is blank.
    It appears to respond to keyboard inputs as if the the video was present.
    The video card is HDCP compliant. I've ran out of ideas....can anyone suggest something.
    Thanks

Your duplicate thread has been deleted.
    Do not start another one on the same subject.

Comment

Instead of that PowerDVD POS, try using VLC or MediaPlayer Home Cinema.

If the video problem still persists, it would indicate something is borked in your setup.

BTW: This is NOT a hardware support forum, nor do we support 2rd party products.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

@ernie3647
        After decrypted by Passkey, check whether can play m2ts file in /BDMV/STREAM/ by VLC media play.
        resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
          @ernie3647
          After decrypted by Passkey, check whether can play m2ts file in /BDMV/STREAM/ by VLC media play.
          PassKey works fine with Media Classic Home Cinema, Thanks very much Xubin . Apparently there are no hardware issues just some software thing with Power DVD. Doesn’t matter I can view my Blu-Ray disks with Media Player

Comment

Working...
          X