help free paskey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help free paskey

hi all . i have a problem i downloaded the free version of passkey and it asks me for registration key - i don't have one . Anyone out there able to help me , many thanks.

Hi memphis77
    Are you sure that it was the free passkey "Passkey Lite" found here http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey-lite.htm
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

re help

many thanx for responding and help , i downloaded the free version lite and it doesn't show on my desk top insead i get the 8.5 version again and again , very confusing. Could you let me know what i'm doing wrong .

Comment

Hi memphis77
        Passkey will show up in the icons on the bottom left notification area on your desktop.
        The latest version that I have is 8026, and is a paid version not the free one.

EDIT The link I gave you should be the same version
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 04-14-2011, 12:04 AM. Reason: edit
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi memphis77
          Passkey will show up in the icons on the bottom left notification area on your desktop.
          The latest version that I have is 8026, and is a paid version not the free one.

CBR929
          i shall try again i thank you for helping me .

Comment

Working...
          X