Tray Icon disappears after registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tray Icon disappears after registration

I installed the latest version of Passkey and everything was working fine until I entered my registration code. After this the tray icon from the notification area disappears. The program is loaded in Task Manager but no tray icon. I uninstalled. Then installed again. Same problem. I have a lifetime sub. I am running Windows 7 Pro SP1. Before entering my registration the tray icon always appeared. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Hi wesnidg
    Did you install the installer as administrator, and also restart your computer?
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I did restart my computer. I will give the administrator install a try.
      Thank You

Comment

I installed as Administrator. Restarted the computer. Icon appeared in notification area like it is supposed to do. I then entered my registration code.
        Restarted the program. Icon disappeared. Restarted computer, icon still missing.
        Everything works fine as long as I do NOT register it. This is very strange. I am using 8039. I will try to download again, just in case the download may be corrupted and try again. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

@wesnidg
          Whether a message box is poped when registrate:
          Thank you! The product will be restarted to enable the registered version.
          Thanks for your feedback!
          Last edited by xubin; 10-09-2011, 07:49 AM.
          resigned

Comment

Yes a message box popped up showing never expire on passkey dvd and passkey blu-ray. I had to click on the close button after entering my code because it re-appeared after I entered it, even though it took effect afterwards. Strange....
            Thank you for your help.

Comment

@xubin

Problem Solved !!

Thank You so much xubin. Your fix worked great. I am sorry the problem was a program on my end. Sorry to absorb your time. DvdFab support is great! and much appreciated.
              Take Care -wesnidg-

Comment

Working...
              X