Passkey rip to Hard Drive broken with 2 drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey rip to Hard Drive broken with 2 drives

When I put a disk into my D: drive, passkey will automatically select as a destination C:\Movies, I click rip, and it creates a structure like C:\Movies\{dvd name}\BDVM, C:\Movies\{dvd name}\CERTIFICATE, etc.

However, when I put a disk into my E: drive and tell it to rip to hard disk, it comes up with D:\ as the source, and C:\TV as the destination. When I change the source to E:\, it changes the destination to C:\TV\{dvdname}.iso and that doesn't work. If I change the name back to C:\TV or C:\TV\ then it starts writing out files like C:\TV\{dvd name}.isoBDVM and C:\TV\{dvd name}.isoCERTIFICATE, etc.

Hi Motley,

It's a bug, has fixed.

Issue: When "Rip to Hard Disk", if change "Source", "Target" path doesn't show correctly.
    Last edited by xubin; 03-14-2012, 02:29 AM.
    resigned

Comment

Still has issues with the 8.0.5.5 Beta.

Now, it appears that when you change the source, it wants to write to the target directly rather than a subfolder with the source's volume label. Additionally, if you try and change the target folder, it refuses to start to rip (Rip button causes the drive to spin for a second, but it does not start), but if you close the dialog, then come back into the dialog, it will then allow you to rip to the exact directory it wouldn't before.

v8.0.5.3:
      Source: D:\[My Volume]
      Target: C:\Movies\

Would create a folder C:\Movies\My Volume, then start putting the copy in there as C:\Movies\My Volume\BDMV, etc.

v.8.0.5.5:
      Now creates C:\Movies\BDMV, etc.

Creating C:\Movies\My Volume through explorer then changing target from C:\Movies\ to C:\Movies\My Volume\ and clicking the rip button will spin the drive for a second then stop. Click close then "Rip to Hard Drive" again, and the target will be pre-filled with C:\Movies\My Volume\. Clicking the rip button will then work.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. Has fixed this issue.
        resigned

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Just wanted to confirm that 8.0.5.6 did indeed fix all these issues. Great job, and thanks!

Comment

You are welcome
              resigned

Comment

Working...
              X