Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request DVD Passkey Blu-ray Rip to Image Feature Requests

Playlist Metadata:

When DVD PassKey opens a Blu-ray disc it displays the main playlist to use. This is very useful when dealing with disks that utilize screen pass protection (many fake playlists). I utilize DVD PassKey to remove the protection and rip the disc to an image (ISO) which I later process with DVDFab when needed.

The issue I'm having is that when the resulting image is opened in DVDFab a different playlist is sometimes selected. I assume this is the result of removing the protection? I'm forced to then go back to the original Blu-ray disc to get the correct main playlist again.

When utilizing the Rip to Image feature for a Blu-ray disc in DVD PassKey can you add an INI file (some sort of file) to the resulting image that contains the main playlist information (and any other useful metadata) which can then be utilized by DVDFab (or just opened in a text editor) to correctly identify the main playlist?

Windows Sleep Mode:

When DVD PassKey is ripping a disc it does not seem to disable Windows sleep mode. I need to manually disable sleep mode on my computer since it will interfere with the rip process (a Blu-ray rip can take some time and DVD Passkey does not continue where it left off when the computer awakes) and I have to start over.

Can DVD Passkey disable Windows sleep mode while utilizing the Rip to Image feature (like DVDFab does when processing a disc)?
Working...
X