Something Missing in Passkey - Must use VobBlanker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something Missing in Passkey - Must use VobBlanker

I have mentioned in my previous posts that I have received the message "Invalid DVD Structure" after I ripped a DVD with the latest version of Passkey when using CloneDVD2 to shrink to DVD5. This has happened on every DVD that I have tried to rip as mentioned previously.

That being said, I have had to then pass the decrypted files through VobBlanker, and then I can shrink and burn a copy just fine.

I never experienced this problem, and all the protection removal boxes are checked in Passkey plus Path Player is enabled.

Is there a new protection scheme that Passkey cannot handle.

Suggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by 90312; 05-31-2016, 07:26 PM.

I removed references to the other software from your post, it has nothing to do with your issue and is pointless. Post your logs and any error messages you receive.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok. Why then the constant need for VobBlanker, if Passkey supposedly can handle all the various protection schemes as advertised aside from Cinavia by itself.

Comment

I just installed version 8.2.7.2 and tried one that gave me trouble with CloneDVD on a previous version and it seemed to work fine. Attach the log like so:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X