replied
    thanks october262 that did the trick

much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
    i own the dvdfab passkey for both dvd and blu-ray

got them a while back and trying to get the dvdfab passkey 9 and tried to use the key that i got for the previous version, but it does not work

how can i activate this version cause it asks for email and password and back then it asked for a key file to activate bought them both in april 2011

thanks
    see here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm?pid=passkey

Leave a comment:

• Panthera44Male
    replied
    dvdfab passkey 9

i own the dvdfab passkey for both dvd and blu-ray

got them a while back and trying to get the dvdfab passkey 9 and tried to use the key that i got for the previous version, but it does not work

how can i activate this version cause it asks for email and password and back then it asked for a key file to activate bought them both in april 2011

thanks

Leave a comment:

replied
    tony55, you will not have to pay for v9 if you have a paid license for v8 but you will need to activate it the same way as DVDFab. Username and password same as Fab.

Leave a comment:

• 3dman
    replied
    The activation methods vary from different DVDFab products. Here at this page, users can find all the detailed illustrations on how to authorize/activate different DVDFab products.

Leave a comment:

• tony55
    replied
    Paid for ver 8 Passkey.What is required to get ver 9

I updated to ver 9.and was greeted with a trial notification so I reinstalled 8285 an my never expire was reinstated. So now I have a few questions. I did not receive a free version of fab 8. It was a paid version. So why did fab 9 Show up as trial?

If I'm going to be required to repay for version 9 Will there be a discount for those who paid for version 8 or can I just re-insert my original reg. code from ver8 into ver 9.

So what will it cost for ver 9 never expire?

Tony

Leave a comment:

replied
    You'll need Blu-ray Copy to select "main movie" to get what you want.

Leave a comment:

• LePousson
    replied
    Fab's Player is actually crashing on every disc I play on my laptop ... Even the ripped ones I have on my NAS ... Perhaps it does not like the Intel HD/GeForce 950M Combo ...

It is not the only one but it is a reason why I would like to use PowerDVD ..

LePousson

Leave a comment:

• 3dman
    replied
    Using Fabs simple mode in Fab player is free to use and Fabs player will play Cinavia infected disks Power dvd 16 will not.

Leave a comment:

• LePousson
    replied
    This could be a solution but I was planning on using PowerDVD 16 to play my discs, and that's why I was dreaming of such a feature directly into Passkey ...

Will it be possible to do that one day and a future release of Passkey ??

LePousson

Leave a comment:

• 3dman
    replied
    If your talking about doing this from Fabs media player open Fab settings for media player and check the box in the screen shot.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 3dman; 09-17-2016, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LePousson
    replied
    "Simple Play Mode" ?? I looked deeply but I could not find this option in the 9.0.0.3 Preferences ...

I just found something similar but only for DVDs ... And I would need it for BluRay ...

LePousson

PS: I totally misunderstood the thing for the paying licences. I thought that the v8 lifetime licences holders would have to pay for v9 licence ... Sorry for that ...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Paid license holders of version 8 did not have to pay for version 9. And you can set to simple play mode and it goes straight to the movie skipping menus and coming attractions and other stuff. Exactly what you want!

Leave a comment:

• LePousson
    replied
    Hi ...

I totally understand the decision about Passkey 9 ...

But I have a question ...

When you will release Passkey 10 in several months, will the v9 paid customers have to pay again for v10 or will it be an "upgrade" from v9 to v10 that could use the same key as v9 ??

Depending on your answer, I may think about getting the new v9 license but I have to admit that if it could be possible to have the following feature, this would be perfect ...

- Beeing able to start and play the movie immediately and avoid playing all the boring trailers and Legal Warning Messages

Thanks for your job ...

LePousson

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    The developers here are the best in the world, they have to be paid, you should be happy to buy this new version, I for one think that its overdue, Fab is Fabulous. Cudos to the Devs and Fengtao for this new version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X