Movie John Wick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie John Wick

hi . could someone please explain to me why passkey 9.0.0.9 can't seem to rip the bluray movie john wick . its now at 3 hours elapsed time and its going at a snails pace which is so slow . right now its at 0.48mb/s and 20.59% and it says time left 10:30 and going up .
    Attached Files

This is a older movie and should be fully supported but the burn log says
    44m 48.58s: full disc copy/play is supported
    So make sure you doing a full disk for now staff will have to see why it does this do you have the regular Fab program to try it?

Comment

hi. i don't own a full copy of fabdvd . i only own passkey. i could download a free 15 day copy of fabdvd . and i believe the john wick movie is the full movie . i did nothin differt from the other 2 movies i ripped earlyer . and then rip like they should just this john wick seem to be a royal pain in the back side . i have now let passkey run trying to rip it over 12 hours and its not at even 30% done so i am shut it down . thing i dont like about free software is they put a watermark in videos i am not a fan of this.

Comment

hi. i wanted to let you know that i went and download a trail version of fabdvd 10 and used the mini and it ripped/copy john wick no problem. i don't understand why or whats the differts from passkey to fabdvd that let the fabdvd rip/copy it and not let passkey rip it . i have a full version of passkey i paid for. it makes me not thrilled that passkey can't rip some movies. if i knew this at the time i would have thought twice be for buying passkey . at this point i kind of wish there were away to trade in ones passkey and get fabdvd full but i am sure theres no option for this so guess i have to keep useing passkey to i look into options. to this date this john wick movie is the only one that has giving me a problem with my passkey so . i am happy with passkey cause it does all i wish of it . any ways the tech issues of fabdvd and passkey are over my head so maybe someone who knows could explain it .

Comment

This is just not my day. i just got done watching the ripped/copy version of john wick and it does not have the full movie its at 16.9gb alot of the ending is not there.

Comment

Try it again after downloading the newest version 10 that just came out today here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30203 or the new passkey if that doesn't work then you will have to post some files from the disk for Fab to fix it.Try the new version 10 first and post the internal log file for this disk if it doesn't work cut and paste into a post here.The latest file done is at the bottom of the list we don't need the whole folder.

If it don't work turn Passkey off put the store disk in the drive open it with windows then
            please copy out all files of the original disc except BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts, zip them & DVDFab log files and then attach the zipped file here,
            Last edited by 3dman; 12-02-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

hi i tried useing dvdfab and passkey i used first the dvdfab version 10.0.1.2 and then version 10.0.1.3 then passkey version 9.0.1.0 i tried the ripper and copy in both versions of dvdfab got the same would not work. i was able get some the movie but not all . i attached files i hope they are enough along with screen shot of the message that was shown in the movie .

the order of the movie gets jumbled . it starts right then it jumps to the middle then the end then back to near the start. i used dvdfab copy option and it seemed to copy it but after looking at the size and length its missing the whole ending . there should be like 22.2gb and 1:42:13 but the copy is 16.4gb and 1:24:35 plus theres a message in the movie that comes up .

on a differt note, does passkey have CinaviaRemoval in it like dvdfab does, if not why ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please also upload the files in BDMV, but except the STREAM folder, thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

hi. at this time i am unable to post the info you are asking for maybe another can post the info from there john wick. after not able to copy/rip john wick. i let my sister have my john wick bluray so she may watch it. and found out this evening that i will no longer be able to view my bluray cause one her kids decide to play with it as a toy and it has a nice crack in it that makes it unwatchable. so i will have to find and buy a new one .

i wish i would of known about the BDMV folder . i try to send all but what i was told not to send. i may have sent more but, i was told not to send BDMV/STREAM/*.m2ts.

Comment

Working...
                  X