Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passkey 9.2.2.0 SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING (DE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Thanks

Comment

I've been following this thread, and it sounds like the issue was resolved for 'hoffer', is that correct? I am not seeing the same results in my PassKey log - see attached. I am still getting the 'full disc copy/play may not be supported yet...' error in both the log and as a pop-up error in PassKey. I'm using the latest 9.2.2.8 version. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is this still an open issue waiting to be resolved?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogins34 View Post
        I've been following this thread, and it sounds like the issue was resolved for 'hoffer', is that correct? I am not seeing the same results in my PassKey log - see attached. I am still getting the 'full disc copy/play may not be supported yet...' error in both the log and as a pop-up error in PassKey. I'm using the latest 9.2.2.8 version. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is this still an open issue waiting to be resolved?
        The movie version you have is different from hoffer's. Please send us all the files except the .m2ts files from the original movie disc.

You can create a new folder and then copy and paste the entire AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder and BDSVM folder to it; after that open the BDMV folder, copy all the files and folders except the STREAM folder to that new folder, zip it and post it here.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Thank you, Mona, for the instructions...

Oddly, I do not see the AACS or the BDVSM folders anywhere on the disc. I copied the CERTIFICATE folder, and all of the contents of the BDMV folder minus the STREAM folder to a ZIP file. I also included in there a screenshot of the folder tree I see on the Blu-Ray, so you can see what I was seeing. That ZIP file was 20 MB, which was larger than I was allowed to post, so here is a link to the file that you can download:

Please let me know if I misunderstood your directions.

Thanks,
          Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogins34 View Post
            Thank you, Mona, for the instructions...

Oddly, I do not see the AACS or the BDVSM folders anywhere on the disc. I copied the CERTIFICATE folder, and all of the contents of the BDMV folder minus the STREAM folder to a ZIP file. I also included in there a screenshot of the folder tree I see on the Blu-Ray, so you can see what I was seeing. That ZIP file was 20 MB, which was larger than I was allowed to post, so here is a link to the file that you can download:

Please let me know if I misunderstood your directions.

Thanks,
            Rob
            Hi,

Please exit Passkey first when copying out the files.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you, Wilson - I apologize for being new to this.

After shutting down PassKey and re-inserting the Blu-Ray, I do now see the AACS folder, but I still do not see a BDVSM folder. I copied everything else per the instructions to a ZIP file that I've placed here due to upload size restrictions:

I've also attached here a screenshot of the top few levels of the Blu-Ray tree structure as I see it in File Explorer. I tested another disc that I had no issues with (Pacific Rim), and I don't see a BDVSM folder there either. I verified that I have "View Hidden Items" checked.

Let me know if I am missing something here.

Thanks,
              Rob

Click image for larger version

Name:	SpiderManHC_BRStructure.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	349805

Comment

Thanks!

Got the files, the files are OK, forgot to tell you yesterday that not all the discs are have the BDSVM files.

Wilson
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

supported from server, please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
                  Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-18-2018, 09:27 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson,

It worked! Thank you for your patience and your efforts on this issue! I really appreciate it!

Rob

Comment

Working...
                    X