Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with opening Christine and Mission Impossible: Fallout UHD Blu-rays

Hi,

I apologize in advance if this post is not in the correct place.

I have been having trouble opening the UHD Blu-rays for Christine and Mission Impossible: Fallout.

For Mission Impossible: Fallout I get the message:
    Oops! This disc is not supported yet. Please try again at a later time.

For Christine, I get the following message:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Passkey error (2).JPG
Views:	405
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	362247

The latest version is already installed (9.3.2.8).

Many thanks

For Mission Impossible: Fallout -- please try again, if still have problem, post the log file and specify the released country of the disc, and upload the AACS folder from the original movie disc to out FTP.

For Christine -- please send us the related log file and copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them, and attach the .zip file to put FTP site. Please check PM for FTP info. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Thanks for your help.

For Mission Impossible: Fallout -- I am still having trouble reading the UHD. I am now getting the same message that I got for Christine (as above).
      I've sent the AACS folder and log file in a zip file via FTP as you requested.

For Christine -- I have sent all requested UHD folder/files and the log file in a zip file via FTP as instructed.

Comment

Hi Rinoa, thanks, we have downloaded the files, checking now. We will keep you posted.

》》》》UPDATE:

For Christine -- Fixed, please try again.
        For Mission Impossible: Fallout -- please copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files, zip them and send it to us too, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Just tried both UHD's - DVDFab Passkey was able to read both with no errors. Do you still need me to send the Mission Impossible: Fallout disc files as requested?

Comment

Originally posted by Rinoa View Post
            Hi Mona,

Just tried both UHD's - DVDFab Passkey was able to read both with no errors. Do you still need me to send the Mission Impossible: Fallout disc files as requested?
            Hi Rinoa, thank you for the update, no need to upload those files any more. It's been fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X