No drive detected!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No drive detected!

Let me first say that I have the latest revision. Is there an option to select not be notified that there's no drive detected? I have the multi computer license and have it installed on both my desktop and laptop computers and when I take my laptop on the go sometimes leave my portable drive at home. When I power it up and Passkey connects to the server it then has a popup that says there's no drive detected. It's like OK, I already know that. I don't need to be reminded of that every time I turn on or restart my laptop. I don't want to mention other software but that other so called decrypter has an option to either tick on or off whether to be notified if there is no drive detected.

Could you please make an option in Passkey to turn the notification off. It would make it so much better.

Hi,

Not have a option to turn off it yet, but you can turn off the "Auto start" if you not have a dirve.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Turn off then on auto start, that’s almost the same. I might as well just keep clicking the ok button every time. It’s unnecessary in my opinion. Please make this an option on your next update.

Comment

I bought Passkey 9 and registered. When inserting a UHD Bluray disc, my LG V1.02 drive is not recognized. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Comment

Passkey with my LG Drive is running now. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X