Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with mkv file after ripping "Jay and Silent Bob Reboot"

Good day to you all,

I cannot get a clean copy when I try to burn the blu ray of "Jay and Silent Bob Reboot". I'm using Passkey 9.3.7.2, and DVDFab 11.0.7.1, which I think is the latest version. The sound appears to be OK and the video is mostly OK. About 6:20 into the MKV file I made I get a message which reads "Dear customer, The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. Please visit http://www.lionsgateship.com, a local retail, or online store of choice to purchase a genuine copy. If you try to play back an original disc on your computer and experience a "copy detected" message, please ensure that no ripping or copying tool is actively running while performing the playback."

The passkey screen reads:

Info for drive [D:\] (DVDFab Passkey 9.3.7.2)
    Vendor: MATSHITA, Product: BD-MLT UJ260AF
    Revision: 1.00, Vendor specific: 12110700
    Drive region: 1 (RPC II), changes left: 4(user) / 4(vendor)
    AACS v1, AGIDs: 1, revocation level: MKBv72+
    Support: BUS_ENCRYPTION=YES BN_GENERATION=YES

The drive is excluded from processing.

I have attached the log file. Any ideas on what I can do to get rid of this message? I will also post this on the DVDFab board.

Thanks
    Attached Files

You are getting this error message due to the fact you have ripped the wrong playlist. On testing my copy I found ...

All BD-J players (DVDFab Players 3/5, PowerDVD 10/18, JRiver 24/26) play the wrong playlist 00492.mpls (movie length 1:44:19), and displaying a Copy Protection Message @5:45.

Only movie only players (MPC-BE 64 & PotPlayer 64) play the correct playlist 00976.mpls (movie length 1:45:19).

Comment

My disk shows lots of items when you click on "Choose Other Titles" in DVDFab x64. I only have one that is even close to the numbers you show, at 1:46:19.

Comment

You must have a different version to mine then. Have you tried to preview a different playlist to see if you get the same message?

Comment

Working...
        X