Dvdfab Passkey for Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab Passkey for Android

Alright this is my opinion or whatever, what about create dvdpasskey for smartphones,tvs,home theaters with android, to bypass the cinavia protection of many movies that are waiting for years to be fixed??

Hi,

DVDFab Passkey does not remove the Cinavia. You needs a player that does not detect the Cinavia in file.

For the smartphone, you can install VLC to play the video file.

For the TVs or Home Theaters, you can connect DVDFab Movie Server to your TV and watch them with the lossless quality and the HD audio, DVDFab Movie Server will play back the Cinavia protected audio well.

DVDFab Movie Server is the ultimate managing and playback solution for your multimedia contents at home. It features native navigation menu support on DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, all-format high definition audio support, exclusive poster wall, smart media managing and searching, native HDR10 support, and many more. Time-limited special discounts on this widely popular 4K UHD Player. Don't miss out!

For PC, you can install DVDFab Player 6. https://www.dvdfab.cn/movie-server.htm?trackID=navmenu2

Hope this help you.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X