BluPath Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluPath Update?

When "ripping to hard disk" I got the message that "This disk contains new protection, full disc copy/play is supported in NEWER VERSION, please update!"
    The "Info" tab near " BluPath" shows that full disc copy/play is supported in NEWER VERSION [of BluPath], please update!
    I AM already using the newest version of DVDFab Passkey 9.3.7.3, so how do I update just BluPath??!!
    My BluRay disk did not copy correctly, the chapters are jumbled up, apparently didn't choose correct main playlist. ??

I am ripping to an .ISO now and will try BDFix. ??
    I should mention that I don't rip then copy to Blu-Ray disc, I rip then convert to mp4 format and play on a flash drive.

Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	131.8 KB ID:	378780

Good luck with that. Been waiting for about 2 years now for a movie to get added. The "new" in new BD+ is old by now

Comment

Hi,

Please wait for the new version, thanks!

Yes, you can ripper it to ISO first and then use the BDFix to fix it in the new version.

Wilson
      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-27-2020, 02:46 AM.
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ripping to .ISO and using BDFix didn't work. "Fix for this Blu-ray is not available yet."

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	387
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	378840
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	335
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	378843
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for this, please post the log file, and upload all the files of th original disc except the .m2ts files. You can upload to Google Drive, Dropbox or the other.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X