Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Solved] Passkey V 9.4.0.6 - 2 drives - only runs on one drive at a time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Passkey V 9.4.0.6 - 2 drives - only runs on one drive at a time.

I have 2 blu ray drives. For many, many years I could copy as many blu rays at a time simultaneously as I wanted. Recently I can only decode from one drive a a time. After selecting the drive the 'rip to image' selection goes gray until the image is done being ripped.

This is a fresh install of windows with all the latest patches.

Thank you for your report, we will check.

You can use the previous version of Passkey to rip to an image with 2 drives at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilgar1973 View Post
      I have 2 blu ray drives. For many, many years I could copy as many blu rays at a time simultaneously as I wanted. Recently I can only decode from one drive a a time. After selecting the drive the 'rip to image' selection goes gray until the image is done being ripped.

This is a fresh install of windows with all the latest patches.
      +1

Passkey v9.4.0.7: same problem. I have three drives and I would like to use them at the same time as I could before. Thanks.

Comment

Give a solution for the next version, PLEASE.

[Note: Your post has been edited to remove duplicated and unresponsive content. There is already a reply from the staff above in post #2. Do not quote yourself hereafter—admin]

Comment

The developer is working on it. Please kindly wait, thanks.
          For now, you can use an earlier version to rip with more drives: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/dvdfa...4_23083ca2.exe

Comment

It's been fixed, please kindly update to v9.4.0.8 to try again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              It's been fixed, please kindly update to v9.4.0.8 to try again. Thanks.
              Checked. Problem solved. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X