Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passkey and DVDFab 7020 just won't open disc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey and DVDFab 7020 just won't open disc.

No dice here either and I'm dying to try and then buy this as I've been waiting for it for a while now.

Neither both new Beta versions will open any disc I put in. I've run as administrator. Uninstalled and installed both. I've uninstalled the last DVDFab stable 6 version which works btw and still nothing. Only copying software I have right now is 1Click cause I uninstalled others to try and troubleshoot.

Even disabled MS Essentials. Nothing.

Running 7 x64 Home Premium, and it happens on both my builds w/4 different burners. 2 Sammy's in 1 and 2 Hitachi's in my older build.

Seen same issue w/other members and still no resolution. I'm all in. I have Plat. I want to use this and buy it. Let's try to get this done. Thnx.

Dont use Passkey and DVDFAb together. DVdfab decrypts movies like passkey. You had not said that movie dont open or it is dvd movie or a bluray movie

Comment

Originally posted by camparks
      The new beta versions have a setting under the 'General' section that cover this: 'Automatically check for on-the-fly decrypeter'. It is checked by default - Fab can be used with Passkey active due to this setting.
      That setting has been a part of Fab for at least 2 years. It was not added for the purpose of using Passkey with Fab.

Using both at the same time is known to cause problems with some systems.

Comment

Ok so the new 7.0.2.6 works now and opens the disc. At least 1 disc I put in that didn't have too much protection.

What about Passkey though? Is a fix in the works for the same can't open disc issue? Both Passkey and DVDFab 7 before this latest Beta had same issue of Disc not opened. Let me know if a new Passkey is in the works to also fix this as I'm really wanting to try and get Passkey.

Thnx and thnx very much Fengtao and the rest of you guys for the latest new 7.0.2.6 which fixed the Disc not open problem.

Comment

Working...
        X