This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Screen

When DVDFab Passkey is first executed, it goes to the settings screen, but I cannot get the main screen to open. I do get a picture with all the drives indicated on it and it does indicate what is in the drive, but I have no way of getting to the main screen to select source/target, dvd to dvd, etc. HELP

Originally posted by phgcpa View Post
    When DVDFab Passkey is first executed, it goes to the settings screen, but I cannot get the main screen to open. I do get a picture with all the drives indicated on it and it does indicate what is in the drive, but I have no way of getting to the main screen to select source/target, dvd to dvd, etc. HELP

And you never will...Passkey is set up to work as a driver (ie. operates INVISIBLY in the background).

Passkey also will not rip... you'll need a separate program to do that... I'd suggest DVD Shrink, as a lot of people seem to have that program (and it's free), but recent tests I've done suggest that Shrink won't work with a lot of new releases, no matter what settings you use with Passkey...

You'll have to check around and see for yourself what will work... I know that DVDFab, Non-CSS will work, and give you the options and screens you're familiar with, but it costs...

Fab HD Decrypter will work also, but you lose compression, most of the modes, and that program won't burn... any burns would have to be done with burners in stand-alone mode...

Please let us know what you find.

DC

Comment

Working...
    X