X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PassKey Feature Request

Fengtao,
    Great work as with all your other products.
    Is it possible to have Passkey, calculate, and store the DVDid.xml file, as you have in DVDFAB.

Thank you so much for great products.
    Registered DFAB6 user.

Bluehawk

Passkey does not rip the DVD to harddrive but ONLY decrypts on the fly so that would be an impossible task to do I think

Comment

Thanks for response

The reason I thought it might be possible, is if you play a DVD using Win7 Media Center, it immediately figures the DVDid.xml out, and gets supporting data from AMG. This would indicate to me, it didn't need to Rip the disk, but rather detemine from set components, what the DVDid.xml data was. Fengtao, has already dealt with this in DVDfab, and of course, would know what is possible or not. This would greatly enhance the product, because now, I have to use DVDfab to calculate this through a complete rip. I have registered your products, because I use them, and want you to succeed as a company. I prefer to use another product to produce MP4's after I have ripped to HD with DVDFAB. Passkey was a solution that would save me 15 min per title, and an extra step. I have a library of about 800 titles, I'm trying to convert to WHS 15min per title is significant.

It would also be a very good marketing point for your product against some others doing somewhat the same as Passkey.

Congratulations, on such a fine company, whatever happens keep doing what you are doing, its great.

But thanks for thinking about it.
      Bluehawk

Comment

Working...
      X