This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey Fails With "Star Trek"

I've attempted to rip "Star Trek" using DVDFab Passkey 7.0.1.0, but have received an error of "Invalid TS Structure" from Nero Recode, "DVD Copy Error" from AVS DVD Copy, and a warning from 1Click DVD Copy Pro that the DVD is encrypted. I've verified that the DVD status shows as "open" in Passkey before proceeding, and have attempted to rip with Pathplayer enabled and disabled, both with no success.

What's interesting is that "Star Trek" rips just fine with DVDFab, and also, I was able to rip the DVD with the three aforementioned applications . I was even able to rip "Star Trek" with the ancient and outdated DVD43!

Does Passkey use older copy protection that "Star Trek" can defeat?
    Last edited by AGJ; 03-24-2010, 08:20 AM. Reason: removed other software name

this is DVDFab forum and only products allowed to be mentioned is DVDFab products and other programs that can be used along with passkey

Comment

In passkey settings General the I/O Mode turn on Aggressive and try again

Comment

I apologize. Perhaps I should review the Forum rules a bit more thoroughly, no?

Nevertheless, I took your suggestion to heart, and Passkey did work with 1Click DVD Copy Pro, but still the same errors with Recode and AVS.

Any suggestions?

Comment

I not use Recode or AVS and do not have AVS so not able to help with that but I can give Recode a try on my other computer that has nero installed and try tomorrow and then post the results here.

Also Did you wait until Passkey opened the DVD and said it was Successfully opened before trying those programs. Another thing make sure Pathplayer in settings for Passkey is set to always enabled as well

Comment

Working...
          X